|MEDIC TAG BENEFITS
Instant Access to Life Saving Information: When seconds count, there are no delays with MedicTag. MedicTag instantly provides emergency responders with the most critical life saving personal emergency information needed on the scene.
Emergency responders will not be delayed looking for
- access codes
- phone numbers to access your critical life saving data
When seconds can mean the difference between life and death, Medic Tag is hassle and delay free.
Saves Lives: MedicTag instantly provides vital emergency information when a person is unable to communicate due to:
- A diabetic incident such as insulin shock or coma
- A heart attack
- A seizure
- A stroke
- An allergic reaction
- Confusion (alzheimers, dementia, medication side effects, etc.)
- Language barriers or accents
- Mental illness
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Separation from parents (such as happened during Hurricane Katrina)
- Severe anxiety, fear or trauma
- Shock after disasters
- Young age
Supports Emergency Response Teams: Emergency response teams, ambulances, police, or rescue squads with a laptop computer can instantly upload the most vital personal emergency medical and contact information.
Reduces Medical Errors: MedicTag reduces the opportunity for life threatening medical errors to occur due to lack of information or misinformation.
Organizational Tool: MedicTag organizes health information so it can be easily carried wherever you go. Medic Tag can be updated anytime by the individual or helpers such as
- Family members
- Health care professionals such as
- Medical specialists
- Social workers, etc.
Memory tool: MedicTag reduces the need to remember details such as when a person
- takes multiple medications, has multiple doctors or health conditions
- has cognitive difficulties
- wants to communicate complicated information with a pharmacist or doctor
- has caregivers who provide health care or daily life assistance
- has difficulty remembering complex medication dosages, schedules or instructions
- is tired of having to complete the same forms over and over again
Stores Miscellaneous Information: There is plenty of additional available storage space on Medic Tag to add other important information such as the following:
- blood type
- addresses and phone numbers of family, friends, business associates, attorney’s, insurance agents, financial advisors, other health professionals, etc.
- home inventory list
- pictures of self, other family members, the home, home contents for proof of identification or ownership.
- information about personal abilities
To view Miscellaneous Information ideas, click here.
Disaster Preparedness: The information contained within MedicTag is vital for disaster preparedness. Both FEMA and the American Red Cross recommend keeping personal medical information readily available. MedicTag is a convenient way to easily carry vital personal emergency information.
Safety and Security: You can feel safe and secure knowing your critical personal emergency information will be instantly available when seconds count.
Medic Tag is especially useful for:
- Anyone with medical conditions such as
- Aids or any other contagious condition
- Alzheimer’s, dementia or any other cognitive conditions
- Angelman syndrome
- Any life threatening condition
- Arthritis, fibromyalgia or other rheumatic conditions
- Aphasia, dysarthria or any other difficulty with communication
- Asthma or any lung condition
- Balance condition and are at risk of falling, etc.
- Blindness or other vision conditions
- Blood clots
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral palsy
- Cognitive condition
- Genetic condition
- Have any mental condition
- Have any muscular condition
- Headaches or migraines
- Liver, kidney, stomach or any other organ condition
- Have any sensory condition
- Hearing loss
- Heart or circulatory conditions
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease or any neurological condition
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Spinal Cord Injuries such as quadriplegia or paraplegia
- Stroke or mini strokes (transient ischemic attacks)
- Use blood thinners
- Students of any age
- Anyone traveling on a(n)
- Boat of any kind (including canoes, yachts and cruise ships)
- Car of any kind
- any other mode of transportation
- Sports or fitness enthusiasts such as
- Nursing home or adult living facility residents
- Any person who lives alone
Low Cost: $34.95 one time only fee.
Awards and Recognition:
MedicTag received the “2006 Caregiver Friendly Award” from Today’s Caregiver magazine.